Terms and conditions for accessing the IMOLA TECNICA SRL website
This website (the “Website”) is the exclusive property of and is managed by IMOLA TECNICA SRL – S.c. +39 0542 601601 Via Vittorio Veneto, 13 – 40026 Imola (Bo) If you use the Website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions indicated below.
1. Intellectual property
All of the content and/or documents and/or images and/or trademarks and/or logos and/or names of products and systems on the Website are the exclusive intellectual property of IMOLA TECNICA SRL. Said content and/or documents and/or images and/or trademarks and/or logos and/or names of products and systems cannot – even partially – be copied and/or reproduced and/or transferred and/or loaded and/or published and/or distributed in any way without prior written consent from Imola Tecnica srl, except and within the limits of what is necessary for their online viewing.
Website pages may only be printed for personal use subject to the following conditions:
(a) no changes shall be made to the content and/or documents and/or images and/or trademarks and/or logos and/or names of products and systems printed;
(b) the content and/or documents and/or images and/or trademarks and/or logos and/or names of products and systems present on the Website shall not be used separately from the corresponding text;
(c) the IMOLA TECNICA SRL copyright notice and/or trademark and/or commercial logo and/or other notes shall appear on all copies printed.
Without prejudice to what is indicated above, again subject to written authorization from Imola Tecnica srl, wallpaper, screensavers and other utilities may be downloaded from the Website. Such downloads are in any case subject to the above conditions.
Any use, for any purpose, of extracts of the Website is strictly forbidden, except in conformity with the above conditions. IMOLA TECNICA SRL reserves the right to pursue all legal remedies for any breach of the provisions of this clause 1.
2. Links to the Website
The creation of a link to the Imola Tecnica srl website, in any form and way, is strictly forbidden unless cleared with prior written authorization from Imola Tecnica srl. Any link shall in any case lead to the IMOLA TECNICA SRL homepage.
3. Access to services
Although IMOLA TECNICA SRL does its best to guarantee that the Website is available 24 hours a day every day, it shall not be held responsible if, for any reason, the Website is not available at a given time and/or for a certain period of time. Access to the Website may also be suspended and/or interrupted without warning, in the event of a fault in the system, due to maintenance or repair work, or for reasons outside the control of IMOLA TECNICA SRL, as well as in those cases in which IMOLA TECNICA SRL deems it appropriate or necessary.
4. Data protection
IMOLA TECNICA SRL respects the confidentiality of visitors to the Website, in conformity with the regulatory requirements of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 (see the privacy statement).
In conformity with that regulation, we collect and process the personal data of persons who visit the website and who register with our online forms, for the purpose for which they registered (request for information, services, to receive promotional material, etc.). IMOLA TECNICA SRL reserves the right to keep any correspondence entered into with visitors to the website.
Visitors to the website who complete online questionnaires on the website agree that IMOLA TECNICA SRL may use the answers to said questionnaires for sales and market research purposes.
5. Visitor material and conduct
Anyone who sends material guarantees that it is publishable and agrees to hold harmless Imola Tecnica srl against any action by third parties with regard to said material.
Visitors are strictly forbidden from posting on and/or exchanging on and/or transmitting to the Website or from the Website any material:
a. that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
b. for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
c. which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world;
d. which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You may not misuse the Website, including, without limitation, by hacking. IMOLA TECNICA SRL will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting and/or directing IMOLA TECNICA SRL to disclose the identity of and/or locate anyone posting any material in breach of this clause and/or the regulations in force, without prejudice to IMOLA TECNICA SRL’s right to claim damages.
6. Accuracy of information
The information on the Website is as complete and up-to-date as possible. However, IMOLA TECNICA SRL shall not be held responsible for the correctness, completeness and updating of the information. Imola Tecnica srl also reserves the right, at any time and at its own absolute discretion, to make any changes to the Website and the information therein.
The links which appear on the Website could lead to websites which are the property of and/or are managed by third parties. Anyone visiting a website linked to that of Imola Tecnica srl does so entirely at their own risk. IMOLA TECNICA SRL does not guarantee and shall not be held responsible for the information on said linked websites.
IMOLA TECNICA SRL and the respective executives, directors, employees, collaborators and/or agents decline all liability for any harm and/or damage, of any kind, which could occur to visitors and/or third parties, deriving from and/or related in any way to use and/or the inability to use and/or unavailability of the Website or any website related to the Website and/or the material therein. Before accessing the website, you should ensure that you have suitable systems to protect against viruses or other malicious or harmful components and software. Therefore, visitors release Imola Tecnica srl from any liability for losses and/or damage caused by viruses or other components and software contracted following use and/or surfing of the Website and/or after downloading material from the Website and/or from linked websites.
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction
In the event of disputes which may arise concerning use of the Website and the interpretation and/or application of these terms and conditions of access to the Website, the Law Court of Milan shall have exclusive jurisdiction and the governing law will be the laws of Italy.
Statement based on art. 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003
The following is specified in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, “Personal data protection act”.
1. Data supplied by the visitor, including electronic mail, will be processed, communicated and disseminated, even with the aid of electronic or automated means, directly by IMOLA TECNICA SRL (hereinafter “IMOLA TECNICA SRL”) and/or through subjects designated or appointed by it and/or by third party companies, which may or may not belong to the same Group, and/or IMOLA TECNICA SRL Network Dealers and Repairers for the purposes linked to use of the Website and/or for providing the services requested, for statistical purposes, for sending material advertising and marketing the products and services of IMOLA TECNICA SRL and/or of related companies, as well as for the fulfilment of all obligations required by law, rules and community regulations and/or for implementing provisions issued by public authorities and/or for carrying out activities which aim to prevent or abolish information technology fraud.
2. In transferring data by completing the registration form and agreeing to the Website access conditions, you, the visitor, agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes linked to said access. Such data are considered mandatory, since they allow correct access to the services requested and failure to supply the data or revocation of permission to process it may prevent the relationship from continuing.
3. In contrast, use of data for sales purposes (sending advertising, promotional material, etc.) is subject to express consent from the visitor (this is optional) and failure to allow this will not in any way change access to the Website services. Every time IMOLA TECNICA SRL intends to collect data for such purposes, the visitor will be asked to allow or deny consent for the processing.
4. The above-mentioned data, as well as those processed by the parties, will not be communicated and disseminated outside of those cases required by law and processing will be governed by the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency to protect the Customer’s confidentiality and rights.
5. IMOLA TECNICA SRL is the data controller for personal data, in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/03, represented by the pro temporeLegal Representative and is, therefore, required to fulfil all requirements of that law.
At any time the Customer may exercise his rights with respect to the data controller, in accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for clarity are fully included below:
“Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to the existence of personal data concerning him/her, regardless of its being already recorded, and communication of such data in an intelligible form.
2. The data subject shall have the right to be informed:
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who become aware of said data in their capacity as designated representative in the State’s territory, data processors or persons in charge of processing.
3. The data subject shall have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, supplementing of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, also relating to their content, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. The data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising material or for direct selling or for the performance of market research or sales communications.
To exercise the above rights (art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003) write to Imola Tecnica srl +39 0542 601601 Via Vittorio Veneto, 13 – 40026 Imola (Bo) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Policy on Cookies and the Protection of Privacy
Visitors are informed that Imola Tecnica srl will process personal data supplied for registering on the Website, as well as to allow provision of the services made available through the Website, in accordance with Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003. In accordance with art. 13 of said Legislative Decree 196/03 the complete statement is published on this website.
This Policy explains our cookies and how we protect the Privacy of visitors during their use of our Website.
1. Type of data processed / links to other websites
IMOLA TECNICA SRL undertakes to respect your “Privacy”. Through this Website, IMOLA TECNICA SRL collects the personal data that you decide to supply us with and the information obtained using cookies, as explained in more detail below.
This Website may also contain links to other IMOLA TECNICA SRL websites or third party websites, such as those or our resellers, authorized appliers and other affiliated companies, or to social media websites. Before clicking on a link that leads to these other IMOLA TECNICA SRL or third party websites, consider that they have their own policy concerning data privacy. Please note that IMOLA TECNICA SRL declines all liability for third party websites.
2. Data collection and use
If you provide IMOLA TECNICA SRL with personal data, we will save and process this data for the purposes set out in the privacy statement.
Moreover, to make our Website more accessible to users in terms of system performance, usability and the supply of useful information about our products and services, we will automatically save information on log-files present in your computer. These include your Internet protocol (IP) address, type of browser and language setting, operating system, internet service provider (ISP) and the date/time of registration.
We will use this information to manage the Website efficiently, to achieve a better understanding of our Website users’ behaviour, to analyse trends and collect demographic data about our users as a whole. The data collected may be used for our marketing and advertising services and our communications (for example, to optimise and improve the user experience, providing more attractive special offers and services), in conformity with the relevant laws in force.
Where we use non-personal data together with personal data, the data in question will be processed in the same way as personal data for the entire time for which they are associated.
This Website, messages via mail, online services, advertisements and interactive applications may use “cookies” to optimize our services.
What is a “cookie”?
A “cookie” is a small file, usually consisting of letters and numbers, that our web server sends to the browser cookies file on the hard disk of your computer. For example, it allows our Website to recognize the user device once a link has been created between the web server and the web browser. The main purpose of a cookie is to allow our web server to present the user with customized pages that make your visit to the IMOLA TECNICA SRL website more personal and meet your requirements as an individual user.
What cookies does this Website use?
The IMOLA TECNICA SRL Website may use two types of cookies:
• session cookies: cookies temporarily saved in your browser cookies file until you end your browser session. These cookies are essential for some applications or functions for correct operation of this Website.
• persistent cookies: we may use persistent cookie to improve the user experience (e.g.: for optimized browsing). These cookies remain in your browser cookies file for longer. The length of time they remain there depends on your internet browser settings. Persistent cookies allow information to be transferred to a web server every time you visit the website. Persistent cookies are also known as tracking cookies.
There are many online publications about cookies if you would like more information about them. For example: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
4. Third party cookies
5. Tracking and analysis
To continuously optimize marketing-related communication, IMOLA TECNICA SRL uses “Google Analytics” analytical software from Google Inc. It lets us monitor online behavior in terms of time, geographical location and use of this website. These data are collected using tracking pixels and/or cookies. The data obtained using tracking pixels and/or cookies are anonymous and will not be linked to personal data. All data needed for this analysis are saved on servers located in Italy. IMOLA TECNICA SRL will not share these data with third parties for independent use.
6. Allowing and blocking cookies and similar technologies
If you allow cookies, you can subsequently block them by changing your Internet browser settings. For example, if you use Internet Explorer version 8.0, proceed as follows:
1. click on Tools, then Internet Options
2. click on the Privacy tab
3. use the slider to obtain the desired settings.
For other Internet browsers, refer to your browser instructions for more information about changing your browser settings or deleting cookies.
N.B.: if you block cookies, some features and full operation of this Website will not be available.
7. Changes to this Policy
Any future change to this Policy will be indicated on this page. We recommend that you regularly check our Policy for any updates or changes.
8. Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments and requests about this Policy, please contact us at the address shown below. For more information about our policy on privacy and the processing of personal data, go to the Website’s privacy page.